|KILMOLASH OGHAM STONE
|PHOTO by Pip POWELL
|Discovered in 1894, laid as a step at the entrance to the chancel of the now ruined
church of Kilmolash, it is now broken into three fragments. The inscription is worn but
it reads: '- - NN' and a small plain cross has been inscribed above the ogham which
probably caused one of the cracks. It measures 3.05m in length, 0.51m in width and is
0.18m in depth.
52 6' 15.685"N...7 48' 33.668"W