|KNOCKBOY OGHAM STONES
|Six ogham stones were discovered in 1851,built into various parts of the walls of the
ruined fifteenth century church here at Seskinan. There is a 7th stone on this site, but
it is unclear where this stone came from and an 8th stone, taken from the church, was
found on the lawn of Salterbridge House in 1940 but has been missing ever since.
Masons have treated them roughly, chipping them to suit their purpose.
52 11' 41.118"N...7 41' 5.918"W