|MILL & CHURCHQUARTER OGHAM STONE
|PHOTO by Pip POWELL
|Discovered in 1901 lying on the ground in the old cemetery in Grange but later in
1938 set upright in the ground at the west end of the enclosure to mark a modern
grave. It measures 1.07m in height, 0.38m in width and is 0.20m in depth and there is
a Latin cross with expanding ends on the inscribed face. The inscription is very worn
but reads: '- - DI MAQI MUCOI IVODACCA'.
51 58' 48.161"N...7 45' 12.826"W